Improving performance in the Social Care sector
Why do we work in the Social Care sector?
Since 2015 we have been working hard in the Social Care sector to improve performance and reduce costs by developing new Strategic Delivery Models.
Our long-term relationships and significant experience in the Social Housing sector ignited our ideas for the Social Care sector, which experiences commercial and logistical challenges comparable to the Social Housing sector.
Our specialist social care team is working closely with Local Authorities, Primary Providers, Care Providers, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG’s), Commissioners, General Practitioners and Social Workers to meet the challenges of the social care sector and the shift towards person-centred (as opposed to time and task) care provision.
We interrogate and challenge existing procedures before applying our strategic development and business transformation experience to design and test optimised delivery models which deliver:
- Reduced costs
- Improved standards of service provision
- Increased efficiency
- A sustainable Provider market
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do. – John Ruskin
How we can help
We develop absolute clarity on mission, vision and strategic objectives to inform all decision-making relating to procurement and delivery.
- Develop a values-based leadership design to support the cultural change required throughout the supply chain
- Coach and develop senior management teams
- Design and implement organisational and cultural change programmes
- Develop and strengthen key stakeholder relationships across the supply chain
- Design delivery models based on future requirements which promote collaboration and innovation
- Value engineer business processes to meet future needs:
– Driving out waste
– Reducing costs
– Increasing standards of service and levels of efficiency
- Embed performance management systems which drive continuous improvement